Calendar 2023

Our 2023 calendars were sold in aid of the RNLI (Royal National Lifeboat Institute) raising £2,550.

SKU: N/A Category:

Every day of every year, people of all backgrounds get into danger in the water. In addition to their 24/7 search and rescue lifeboat service, the RNLI operate a seasonal lifeguard service. The RNLI is working harder than ever to end preventable drowning.

Every year, their volunteer lifeboat crews and lifeguards help and rescue thousands of people and have saved over 143,900 lives since 1824. Countless more lives are saved through their youth education and water safety work.
Volunteers make up 95% of the RNLI organisation – ordinary people doing extraordinary things – supported by expert staff, all working together to help communities at home and abroad save lives.

As a charity that is independent of the government, the RNLI receives no government funding. The Institution is funded primarily by kind donations – 92% of its total income comes from donations, and the remaining 8% comes from income sources including trading and investments.

Visit to learn more about how you can get involved in supporting the vital lifesaving work of the RNLI.

With thanks to our sponsors

This year the calendar has been sponsored by three local businesses, based in Bognor Regis and Felpham.